Please find professional highlights from Cassandra’s career. For an copy of Cassandra’s resume please email email@example.com
University of Florida Department of Pediatrics- Early Steps Data Center 2016 – Present
End User Computing Specialist II Provide technical support to 17 satellite offices delivering medical attention to infants and toddlers across the state of Florida. Deliver exceptional customer support and resolve user issues for the web-based Early Steps Program platform. Lead call center agent for the entire pediatric center, scheduling patients, communicating with insurance providers, and coordinating patient care. Supervised employees in the Pediatric mail room. Lead for the 2018-2019 fiscal year space allocation process, detailing employees and room placement for over 650 rooms, decreased total time of the project by 15%.
- Analyzed the logic of the Early Steps Data System to better understand the current required patient inputs. Compiled report of findings and presented to team supervisor for incorporation into a new, patient tracking database. Analysis led to seamless rollout of the new system and consistent data collection.
- Authored standard operating procedures (SOPs) to be used by database users when acclimating to the newly implemented patient tracking system. Decreased call volume by 10 calls per week, allowing for focus on system upgrades and advancement initiatives.
- Identified need for cross-training on weekly billing process for 15 Early Steps Program centers. Led job-shadowing activities and created manuals on the process, improving efficiency of cross-team communication and ensuring support in the event of a staffing shortage.
- Served as team deliverable lead and addressed need for new, improved documentation for various processes required by the Early Step Contract. Reduced deliverable completion time by 15%.
- Improved SOP for the mailroom, documentation, and Mailroom database leading to increased efficiency and decreasing training time by 20%.
- Identified need for improvement during the Space Allocation project, developed new methods to increase performance, and documented processes. Reduced project completion time by a 15%.
- Served as senior call center agent, increasing call volume while decreasing error rate.
- Promotions consecutive years based on performance.
Cameron Business Services 2018- Present Owner
Provide business consulting services for professional clients both local and nationally. Services include Social Media management, web design, creating marketing materials and more.
- Implemented and streamlined social media presence to improve targeting, develop name recognition leading to increase following of 15%.
- Worked in connection with multiple stakeholders to devise strategies to promote products and services for clients.
- Directly engaged potential and existing customers, establishing trust-based relationships that generated a customer return rate over 70%.
Increased each clients social media following by a minimum of 15% and assisted in cross platform marketing. Additional duties included maintaining an events page, promoting events, and customer service support.
The Aiken Tack Exchange (2014 – 2018) Social Media Manager/ Web Design & Marketing Specialist
Developed digital strategies to support customer acquisition and engagement initiatives for clients in an equestrian retail business. Performed market research, designed websites and social media strategies to drive sales.
- Directed social media/PR awareness for the business, documenting upcoming events, inventory, and sales. Efforts directly resulted in an increase of traffic to Facebook page and website by 25% compared to previous campaign.
- Overhauled social media presence to improve targeting and build name recognition with prospective clients, leading to an increase of 8,000 customers in two years on Facebook alone.
- Directly engaged potential and existing customers, establishing trust-based relationships that generated a customer return rate over 75%.
Majestic Oaks Farm Ocala– Coordinator, 2019- Present
Responsible for assisting in the organization and planning of United States Eventing Association Horse Trials and Schooling Shows for the facility. Additionally, I create the social media content, keep the website up to date, aid in scoring and various other duties.
- Lead and scheduled up to 60 volunteers to assist in the seamless running of a recognized horse competition.
- Developed communication methods to increase effectiveness and ease of reaching volunteers.
- Created and maintained a contact list of over 200 volunteers decreasing communication delays by 25%.
- Implemented new policies and procedures to keep volunteers safe during the pandemic
- Organized and provided new educational materials to assist new volunteers
- Aided in creating new procedure to organize the show team and decrease set up time by 15%.
- Grew the volunteer pool by 15% annually.
- Developed internal rewards program for volunteers increasing volunteer satisfaction by 20%.
- Coding: Proficient in SQL, HTML
- Software: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Google Docs, Google AdWords, SQL Server, Visual Fox Pro, Adobe, Shopify, WordPress and EPIC (UF Health’s EMR system)
- Marketing: Google Analytics, MailChimp, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Calendar Organization, YouTube and Twitter
Social Media Strategy, implementation, content creation and analytics experience. Search engine optimization experience.
Teamwork | Leadership | Reliability | Problem Solving | Strong Analytical Skills | Time Management | Highly Organized | Analytical Skills | Strong Organization Skills | Written Communication Skills | Oral Communication Skills| Presentation skills | Copywriting | Analyze Data | Interpersonal Skills | Attention to detail | Creative | Strategy
Volunteer Based Accomplishments
US Eventing Volunteer
University Diversity Inclusion Team Member
UF MBAA Marketing Member